Canada

I have recently gotten skin coloured and pink to purplish small bumps theirs a patch of them right beside my right armpit and thighs help?!?!

Dr. Christopher Smith
Rash: Need more information and picture to better tell your type of dermatitis---if it itches it is probably an allegic dermatitis---if it is painful it is probably an infection and any case this should be seen by your physician
Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 45 years experience
Without pic ???: The most common cause of a localized ("beside my armpit" "thighs") is skin contact with an irritant or something to which you are allergic. Review all topical products: deodorant, lotion, soap, etc. Unless there is redness/swelling/possible drainage, it is likely not an infection.Two sites:not shingles.OK to try OTC topical cortisone cream/ointment to see if helps. May need exam by your provider.

Last updated Jan 5, 2019