U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

What can cause changes in a women's hormone levels?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 52 years experience
Hormones: If your changes in hormone levels are the result of an examination by your gynecologist and laboratory tests your doctor should have discussed this with you. If you have not seen a doctor about this please do so. Many hormone changes can occur at your age.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 30, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.