Chicago Ridge, IL
A male asked:

I have a hard, fixated lump in my neck (under ear) and in my inner right thigh. i noticed the pea-sized lump in my neck and groin about 2 years ago.

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Lump in neck/groin: May be a lymph node from chronic sinusitis in the neck and prostatitis/urethritis in the groin or autoimune conditions.. Seek medical attention at urgent care as lymph nodes can enlarge for other reasons like masses/tumors (less likley but still possible) so you need to have it checked out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 3, 2015