CT

I have two raised, red and sore bumps on my hard palate. it hurts to swallow, and i didn't burn my mouth recently?

Dr. William Culviner
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 32 years experience
Oral diagnosis: Oral diagnosis really requires a good exam, so can't really tell you much other than you need to see a dentist, ENT surgeon, or oral surgeon to help.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Mohammad Khan
Please see physician: You need to see a physician for proper diagnosis. Is it new? or is it always there? is it hard? you may have cold sores in mouth, need to be examined
Dr. Kevin Nail
Dr. Kevin Nail commented
Dentistry 13 years experience
agreed! If you have a persistent lesion that lasts more than 3 weeks consult a physician, dentist, oral surgeon, etc
Nov 14, 2014
Last updated Sep 29, 2017