i had an ear infection, my doctor gave me keflex. i started it today and noticed i have a swollen lymph node near my groin. will the prescription help that?!

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
35 years experience Pediatrics
See below.: It depends what the swelling of the lymph node is from. If it is from a bacterial infection of the lymph node or another area close to the lymph node, it may help. However, you should go back to your doctor and have him/her check the lymph node and check you for the presence of any other swollen lymph nodes, especially if he/she only checked your ear/head and neck area.
Answered on Jul 21, 2017
1