PA

stabbing pain in the palm of my left hand, no other symptoms, does not come from anywhere else ..been about 20 minutes..41 yr old female..no injury?

Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 55 years experience
It may be in irritat: it may be an irritated nerve. Can't say for sure where it would be coming from but someplace up the arm. Could even be as far up is it your neck. I'm assuming the palm of your hand is not tender. Your physician will evaluate you, see if these issues are occurring, might recommend a splint for your wrist to start with, but you need a full evaluation for the best therapy.