IN

How do i get rid of the moles on my face?

Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
Plastic surgery: You need to consult a plastic surgeon that does this procedure a lot. Make sure you interview a few plastic surgeons and then decide who to have the procedure done with.
Dr. Laura Anissian
Dermatologists and general surgeons as well as some internists can also do this type of thing for you. I agree with that you would want someone who is comfortable with doing this and has good suturing technique for aesthetic reasons.
Nov 2, 2014
Dr. Mark Checcone
Facial Plastic Surgery 20 years experience
Mole removal: Many techniques exist to remove moles (also called nevi) from the face: excision, shave, curretage, laser removal. There are many factors to consider when choosing the most appropriate technique for you as an individual including location, skin type, and risk for skin cancer. It's best to visit with a dermatologist, facial plastic surgeon or other experienced physician for specific treatment.
Dr. R Condon Hughes
Dermatopathology 42 years experience
Surgery: Your doctor can remove your moles safely in his/her office under local anesthesia. No problem!