NC

i was on prozac for 13 years to treat anxiety. this year it quit working for me. i have been on viibryd, (vilazodone hydrochloride) and paxil cr. neither worked. what next?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
More than drugs: Effective expert psychotherapy (CBT) is shown to be the key factor in optimal outcomes. You were able to avoid learning better skills for managing your life for a long time, but it seems that the time has come. So, I urge your next move to be finding a good therapist. Either w/ or w/out another medication that's what's been missing. Find one you trust and it will be worth your effort. Best!

Last updated May 30, 2016