Pain in my front two teeth upper, and battling a sinus infection. m y doctor had to switch my antibiotics from augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) to levaquin. what can cause?

10 doctors weighed in across 4 answers
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

A maxillary sinus: infection can cause pain in the teeth. Take care.

Answered 11/1/2014

3.6k views

Dr. Robert Mokbel answered

Specializes in Dentistry

See a dentist: sinus infection can definitely cause pain in the upper teeth but mostly in the molar and premolars areas, the 2 front teeth could have other problems. I would consider a consultation with a dentist to check those 2 teeth, they may need specific dental treatment as well.The Antibiotics may not solve the pain related to the 2 front teeth.

Answered 11/7/2014

3.6k views

Dr. Paul Grin answered

Specializes in Pain Management

2 separate problems: 1. If you take antibiotics for sinusitis, you should normally respond within 72 hours. If there is no response, a change in antibiotic treatment is appropriate. 2. Pain in my front two teeth upper - see your dentist for evaluation and x-rays.

Answered 10/28/2014

3.6k views

Dr. Sandra Eleczko answered

Specializes in Dentistry

Tooth pain: see a dentist and have the front teeth treated. You may find that by do ing this you have less so us pain.Good lick.

Answered 10/28/2014

3.6k views