India

hello doctor, am 29 yrs old. i ve a boy baby who s three yrs old.. but v r trying another baby.. every tie v r failing... is drinking ll be one of th?

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Fertility: i would try using ovulation kits to pinpoint the timing of your ovulation and work with a reproductive endocrinologist, an OB sub-specialist, if the first method does not work at getting you pregnant. At 28, there shouldn't be a major medical reason keeping you from conceiving, so please make an appointment with your OB to map out a plan - these are just suggestions, your OB may have a better plan