Snorted percocet like an idiot and now cannot see out of my right eye. i am on my regular meds, am i in any danger? i seem fine minus blindness

6 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

You need: IMMEDIATE medical attention if you have lost vision in one of your eyes. Do NOT transport yourself - have someone drive you to the ER. I feel badly that you have so little respect for your body and that you are willing to harm it this way. We only have one body during this lifetime. It is precious and we need to take care of it.

Answered 10/31/2014

3.6k views

Dr. Tanya Russo answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

Concerned for you: Abrupt onset of visual changes combined with recent drug use is a concerning combination. Since these symptoms could be a result of serious illness, it would be wise to seek immediate medical attention.

Answered 10/31/2014

3.6k views

Dr. Robert Grindstaff answered

Specializes in Addiction Medicine

Probably not: you may nave on open nasolacrimal duct which would let the percocet go into the eye. that should be a temporary problem if it persists very long go to the ER

Answered 10/25/2014

3.6k views