pain / tenderness by left hip an above pubic bone plus nausea after every bowel movement and can last a day or longer ?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Not normal!: While I can't give you a list of medical problems that could be causing your symptoms (too many and too theoretical), I can tell you that what you describe isn't normal. It sounds like whatever's going on is causing you much suffering. Please make an appointment with your GP and tell her exactly what you told me.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016
2
Dr. Manuel Lopez diaz
27 years experience Emergency Medicine
Doctor: It may be a urinary tract infection or diverticulitis. Please get checked promptly. In the meantime, take NSAIDs if you’re not allergic. Good luck.
Answered on Sep 29, 2016