Good day. I have an excruciating pain in my abdomen, front left side, +- halfway between my hip bone and my pubic bone. Sweat, vomit, down +- 4 hours?

32 years experience in Pediatrics
Excruciating?: If one has very uncomfortable tummy pain, and is normally in good health, plus is not pregnant, the possibilities include: appendicitis (usually r lower quadrant), diverticulitis, kidney stone (very painful), constipation (crampy), stomach flu, etc... Most people with "moderate pain" need a doctor's evaluation. "Excruciating pain" often means something bad, thus consider calling for the ambulance.
Answered on Nov 14, 2017
1