i recently found out my mom has stage 4 non-small aderno (spreading) lung cancer is there any chance of remission? it's in her lungs-tailbone-neck

Pathology 44 years experience
Not curable but...: There are some chemotherapy protocols that may give her a some good time. Make the most of whatever she has left. I'm sorry about your mom and hope that you will still find things to enjoy and to give meaning to this difficult time.
Dr. David H. Katz
No… sorry: Give her your best love, and attention -- and keep her comfortable as possible for as long as possible!