is e oil good for your face?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
Vitamin E oil: According to the book "healing with vitamins: the most effective vitamin and mineral treatments for everyday health problems and serious disease, " vitamin E oil prevents the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage. It treats wrinkles by boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic. Vitamin e oil also treats wrinkles by supporting new skin cell growth and.
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 29 years experience
Vitamin E on face: Best to choose a vitamin E containing product that is specifically formulated for application to the face. This is allow for efficacy and decrease unwanted outcomes.