U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old female asked:

Should i see ob/gyn about this? yesterday i had a transvaginal ultrasound to look at a cyst on my ovary and a fibroid in my uterus. shortly thereafter, continuing to today, i feel a vibration inside kinda near my left ovary. should i be concerned or is th

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Joy Jackson
Family Medicine 21 years experience
The : The best thing to do is call your doctor and inform him/her of your symptoms. You may just be dealing with a referred pain from the probe touching your cervix and causing pain in the area you described. Try advil (ibuprofen) or Ibuprofen and monitor for improvement. I hope you feel better soon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 12, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.