should i see ob/gyn about this? yesterday i had a transvaginal ultrasound to look at a cyst on my ovary and a fibroid in my uterus. shortly thereafter, continuing to today, i feel a vibration inside kinda near my left ovary. should i be concerned or is th

Dr. Joy Jackson
The : The best thing to do is call your doctor and inform him/her of your symptoms. You may just be dealing with a referred pain from the probe touching your cervix and causing pain in the area you described. Try advil (ibuprofen) or Ibuprofen and monitor for improvement. I hope you feel better soon.
Answered on May 12, 2018