I punched a wall about 5 days ago. it used to be swollen but it isn't any longer. i just lack grip in my hand. my pinky and ring finger are unusable.

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 42 years experience
Please go to the: doctor so he/she can determine if you have any broken bones. You don't what them to heal out of alignment. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Ernest Fischer
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 13 years experience
Be seen asap: Hands are so vital to are day to day activities and are often taken for granted. You do not want any limitation in your hand so be seen to make sure everything is healing right and that you don't need a hand specialist.
Last updated Jul 26, 2015