U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked about a 59-year-old male:

My dad is diabetic and he has water blisters on his left foot. we drained it but it came back please help?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Diabetic: Your father should be under professional help of a doctor or podiatrist. You have no business popping blisters because of spreading infection. Leave his treatment to the doctors!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 14, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.