A member asked:

My father is diabetic and has blister on right foot thumb what could be the reasons and treatment?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper answered

Specializes in Endocrinology

Unlikely related to diabetes. Dad needs to see a podiatrist for starters. May also need to see other specialists if that did not work.

Answered Jan 19, 2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor