Philippines

why is it that sometimes my feces floats and sometimes it sinks? there has been no changes in my regular food intake in terms of food type or quantity

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dietary factors: Changes in stool composition due to different types of food intake and fat content of the stools as well as changes in transit time through the intestinal tract determines whether stools float or sink and also explain color changes. Chronically floating and greasy stools point to problems with certain digestive secretions and abnormal absorption. A gastroenterologist is best qualified to advise yo

Last updated Aug 16, 2015