U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old male asked:

Blood report,urine report,xray,ultrasound all normal. right side under ribs it hurts after i eat i noticed dont know what to do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Herman Hammerstead
A Verified Doctoranswered
Trauma Surgery 52 years experience
May need ERCP: Suggest HIDA Scan to r/o non emptying of the gallbladder or stenosis of the Common Bile duct. May need ERCP by your gastroenterologist to further define the proble
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 12, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.