i seem to get bacterial infections and yeast infections back to back once every two months. i always practce safe sex. same soap n detergent why is th?

Dr. Cynthia Palabrica
Infections: When someone has frequent infections it may be related more to your diet. Has your fasting blood sugar level been obtained? Common things you have already mentioned. Soaps, detergents, use of condoms. Overall how is your general health? Look beyond to see if you find a common thread. For instance, they occur after your period, or, after working out, or having a heavy meal. Keep a diary to track