San Diego, CA

i am 16 male and i am having some lower part of back pain from kidneys and when i go pee it stings and hurts and light color of blood. please help.

Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Here are some ...: The reported scenario in a 16-yr man should incites a timely pro-evaluation to assure no urinary stone passage or UTI at least. So, collect the info on the onset, degree, duration, interval, evolution, & progress of the pain and related symptoms, and bring those to Doc for analysis + physical exam + tests such as UA, CT.IVP, etc. so to deduce possible Dx for proposing reasonable Rx / care.
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
Provided original answer
Thank you for letting me know "... very helpful..." If you wish to explore how to live a long happy life, I invite you to peruse the articles in http://formefirst.com/eBlogList.html. And let me know how you may feel in time like many others have experienced. Best wish ...
Oct 4, 2014
Dr. Melissa Gowans
See doctor: Given the report of your symptoms, I recommend you see a physician today. If you can't get an appt with your regular doc then go to a quick care or ER for evaluation. Sounds like you may have a UTI, but other possibilities include kidney stones, and if you are sexually active, an STD.

Last updated Oct 31, 2014