My eyes get extremely dry and irritated. it blurs my vision, and i myself get irritated easily. any treatments?

Dr. Nazhat Sharma
Ophthalmology 59 years experience
Dry eyes syndrome: Is a common and irritatating condition. The dryness is from lack of oily secretions in the eye. Usually the eyes water a lot that does not cause lubricationhence the blurred vision and sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Use of artificial ters like Systane Refresh etc can give temporary relief. The cure for Dry eyes is a prescription medicine called Restasis. When it comes to eye pain, don't take chances — see your eye doctor as soon as possible to determine the exact cause and get prompt treatment.