If my teeth are straight and all gaps are closed between them, why do i have to keep my braces?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Just: Just because teeth look "straight" to your untrained eye doesn't mean that they are. Your Orthodontist is fine tuning the tip and torque of the roots for improved stability, the fit and finish of the crowns to enhance esthetics and function, and so many other things. Ask your Orthodontic Specialist to explain your ongoing treatment plan.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.