FL

i'm a runner and just today i was running and i started to hear a clicking sound in the back of my head i'm getting really worried ?

Dr. David Weissman
Head clicks: I've seen this complaint before, and it always seems to be a mystery and it's never been anything scary (like a tumor). HOWEVER, I always check everything out. Possibilities include ear canal (wax can cause amplified internal sounds), joint issues in cervical spine, temporomandibular joint problems, and of course, brain issues. See your provider and ease off on running until then.