Germany

I have hashimotos disease and take a pill containing 100 micrograms of levothyroxine (levothyroxin natrium) daily. i now live in close proximity to ?

Dr. Shaym Puppala
Nuclear power plant?: I'm making a big assumption here that the concern is for the effect of radiation on the thyroid:The amount of radiation coming from a nuclear power plant is too little to cause any problems with the thyroid gland, and should not affect your dosage of levothyroxine in any way.The level should be checked periodically at the usual interval.If that wasn't your question, we'll wait for you to re-post.

Last updated Oct 2, 2014