KY

My tooth hurts whenever i do exercise like jumo up and down. it never hurts when i eat or drink cold stuff. can you please tell me what it is?

Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Jaw clenching: People subconsciously grit their teeth, clench their jaw and even snap the jaw open and close as they run. This will all cause dental pain especially if there is some infection brewing already. You want to see a dentist to check that out. If there is infection,you get treated and if none found,the dentist can make suggestions as to what can relieve this
Dr. Louis Gallia
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 45 years experience
Bruxism: Possibly due to clenching your teeth. See DDS for exam to make sure no other problems.

Last updated Oct 16, 2016