Fay, OK

I had a pap done waiting for results i have all symptoms of cerv. cancer woke up this morning with bad lower back pain in the spine need to worry?

Dr. Stephen Southard
Try to relax: I know it's easier said then done but remember that there are many causes for low back pain other than cervical cancer. For your age advanced cervical cancer is rare. I know that you have already had your Pap smear completed and are just awaiting the results and that's fine but I would make sure that you aren't ignoring the many other possibilities that could be contributing to your symptoms.
Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla
Specializes in Internal Medicine
No: Please wait for your result and don,t panic. If the back pain does not respond to regular over the counter medication,get it evaluated by a medical doctor

Last updated Jan 30, 2016