A male asked:

I was very drunk last night and walked into a pole. it swelled up right above my eye. i recall the event and most things after. concussion?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Not likely from Hx: Do you recall the details before & after the event? What or how did you feel when you got attacked by this rogue pole? Were you dazed or disoriented (aside from the disorientation from the alcohol). If you weren't dazed or lost consciousness then, you probably didn't suffer a concussion just a pretty good smack to the face & a shiner to show but no TBI. You should report the pole to the police.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 19, 2016