i have this watery discharge and it's been progressing over the last few days my last appointment i was 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. so i'm wondering if i should go in to the hospital?

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pregnant, I assume?: You don't say how far along in your pregnancy that you are at this point, so the advice is still the same, Call your treating OB MD and follow his/her advice on this matter.
Dr. Sraddha Prativadi
Integrative Medicine 16 years experience
Rupture of membranes: Definitely go into the hospital to rule out rupture of membranes. If you broke your water two days ago, there is an increased risk for infection called chorioamnionitis which is a true risk for the baby developing cerebral palsy. Please get checked.