Guernsey

i do 2 hours of cardio a day and having bunion op soon! how long after surgery before i can use non-weight bearing seated bike & machines? thanks

Dr. Lori Semel
Shortly: You will have to ask your surgeon for their advice but you should be able to go back to some work up as soon as you feel up to it.
Dr. David Moats
Podiatry 36 years experience
Months: It actually depends on the type of bunion surgery that you are having. Just a simple bunionectomy may allow you to return to some of these activities in a month. However, most likely you will be several months from resuming such a rigorous schedule.