IN

For my problem where should i go?? because my problems creates suicidal thoughts in my mind

Dr. John Rhoades
Options below: You should contact your Family Physician and make an apt to discuss this. Then you will prob be directed to a mental health clinic. However start with your regular Dr, as they will be able to guide you as far as places in your insurance plan. Other option, if available, is to call you help line--man insurance plans have 24 hr staffing for problems. It is important for you to be seen for this.

Last updated Sep 22, 2014