my jaw has been locked for over 2 weeks now but i have tried everything. baths, mouth guards, and my doctors don't know how to help. help?

Dr. Olakitan Akinjagunla
Specializes in Internal Medicine
ENT: Warm compresses to this area and pay a visit to the ENT specialist
Dr. David Satloff
Pain Management 40 years experience
See ICCMO doctor: You have a loaded TM joint with displaced disc. You will need arthrocentesis flushing of the joint, followed by jaw manipulation to reduce disc and insertion of a neuromuscular orthotic. See a ICCMO ( international college of craniomandibular orthopedics) trained dentist for treatment.