baby is 9w old & while i tried to for all these weeks, i never established a routine other than for feeding. starts daycare. am i too late for routine?

Dr. Scott Lindquist
28 years experience Pediatrics
Nope: You can start a routine now but please be flexible as babies need for sleep, feeding, and bowel/bladder will change and go through changing phases. Daycare will also help to start some routine. Look to the daycare providers on time honored tips and routine as they are often skilled in the care of infants. Treasure your time with your baby as it goes by quickly!
Answered on Sep 14, 2014