Santa Clara, CA
A 36-year-old male asked about a 57-year-old female:

long drive triggered vertigo for past10days.dramamine helping. last night started shaking / tremors/ (no cold) ..went to emergency. test were fine. bp was high170/90. was fine today. shaking is back tonight. traveling to asia in 3 days. is it anxiety?

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Hard to say: Anxiety can certainly cause shaking feeling, but this is a conclusion you can make only after making sure there isn't something else causing you not to feel well. There are many causes of vertigo, and most are benign, but some are serious Best recommendation is to establish a good relationship with a personal doctor who can evaluate you and refer you if needed for additional care by special
Dr. Nicholas Stratas
Possibly: Need more infp - has this happened before - are you being treated for anxiety - when you went to the ER did the shakes go away - what dd they do?