A member asked:

My hieght is around 5.4 and my age is 17. ive checked had xray of my hand it show that my growth plates are still active. i want to increase my hiegh?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Katharine Cox answered

Specializes in Pediatric Emergency Medicine

Growth plates: If your growth plates are still open/active you will continue to grow some. Ask to see an endocrinologist about solutions for additional growth. Often injections of medication to do this are not without side effects.

Answered 6/14/2018



Related Questions