U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Herndon, VA
A 18-year-old male asked:

Ive been having this pain in my heel ever since track season back in may and is there anyway to make this pain go away?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
First you need a : Diagnosis and it would depend if the pain was at the bottom (think plantar fascitiis) or the back of the heel (think Achilles tendonitis) in any event if your running track and field you should see a foot doc for appropriate treatment and diagnosis before this gets worse as it could worsen and put you out of commission if you don't take care of it.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Sep 8, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.