NJ

Was prescribed flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) today so there's none in my system yet had 2 beers with dinner. is it safe to take the first pill now, or wait until tomorrow?

Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Addiction Medicine 39 years experience
Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) and alcohol: if it as been a couple hours after the last beer it should be ok to take the flexural tonight
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Yes: If you had two beers and you are not feeling any effects from the beer it is safe to take. I think its a good time to take it before bed, because it can make you drowsy. Better to discover how drowsy now than in the morning.
Last updated Jun 15, 2015