i am not overweight. i just need to tone. can i tone without changing my eating habbits, just moniter my portions and add exercise to my daily routine?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Tanya Russo
25 years experience Pediatrics
Absolutely: However, you may want to consider increasing your protein, as this is a requirement to build healthy muscle and improve overall tone.
Answered on Jul 29, 2015
1
Dr. Dean Giannone
Sure.: Moderately sized portions along with cardiovascular exercise and light weight training will help you tone. Keep the protein intake up (1 gram per pound of body weight) will help you build lean muscle.
Answered on Jul 29, 2015
1
1
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
26 years experience Ophthalmology
Also any form of yoga is fantastic for toning. You are using your entire body isometrically to counterbalance, and it produces great results immediately!
Sep 6, 2014