Shall I go to the ER now right abdomen pain for two days couldnt sleep.no fever no chills no vomit,.can it still be appendicites.in pain?

Dr. E. Regina Widman
45 years experience in Family Medicine
Need more info: Right sided abdominal pain can be caused by many different causes, gas pain, constipation, kidney stones, even appendicitis. Would need to know how severe the pain is on pain scale of 1-10, also is there any change in bowel movement, when was last bowel movement, where in the right side of abdomen is the pain, upper?mid?lower? any urinary symptoms. If pain severe, go to ER today, if mild fam dr
Answered on Sep 2, 2014