Egypt

I made a cbc blood test and my eos% is 6% and normal ranges is from 0.5 - 5.0 % what is that mean is that a sign of a serious disease?

Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
No it's fine.: There is a lot of variability in ranges from lab to lab and blood draw to blood draw. I would call that normal. If we drew your blood again, chances are it would be in the range. Nothing to worry about. You see bumps in eos (short for eosinophils) in allergies, eczema and if you are certain medications. All good.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 4, 2018