South Bend, IN

is it safe to exercise while taking amoxicillin and prednisone? if so what exercise could i do?

Dr. Ajainder Shergill
Yes: There is nothing about either one of those medications that should stop you from maintaining your usual exercise routine. However, if you still have significant symptoms (for which you are taking those medicines in the first place), then perhaps it is best to give your body a few days of rest.
Dr. Marvin Ott
Emergency Medicine 20 years experience
Yes: Exercising is safe on those meds. There is some evidence of tendon compromise with prednisone, so try and avoid any sort of heavy weight lifting until off of the steroid. Hope this helps!