I eat 3 eggs every morning. I'm also active (cardio and strength training everyday). Should I be concerned about my cholesterol?

Dr. Ajainder Shergill
14 years experience in Internal Medicine
Yes.: High cholesterol can occur even if you are physically active and in good shape. This condition is a combination of genetic and acquired factors. While you cannot do anything about the genetics, you can stay active (as you do) and improve your diet with respect to high cholesterol. If you have never had you cholesterol checked, I think you are at a good age when it should be done.
Answered on Aug 28, 2014
1