IN

I had a brain injury 2 years back.i suffer from post traumatic headache since then. is it curable?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 41 years experience
Probably: I can not say for sure because it depends on your individual situation but there are treatments that can help many people. The first thing I would advise is cranial osteopathy, but i do no know if that is available in India. I also advise homeopathy, which is often very effective for this, and many of the best homeopaths in the world are in India. Acupuncture might also help. Good luck!
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Treatable &manageble: but not curable. While most patients with headaches and post-traumatic syndrome will improve with time, some studies have shown that 20-24% of patients may have a persistent headache two to four years after the traumatic injury. Ask your PCP for more info.

Last updated Sep 24, 2014