can you tell me if on my right bicep theres a little hole like a dent. it came recently and i havent worked out in a while, maybe its deflating?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 49 years experience
Let me try to help: Tendons attach muscles to bones. Your biceps tendons attach the biceps muscle to bones in the shoulder and in the elbow. If you tear the biceps muscle at the body you have dent in it, the most common think to tear it at tendon in the shoulder or the elbow. You may lose some strength in your arm and be unable to forcefully turn your arm from palm down to palm up. Give it some time to heal, listen t

Last updated Nov 7, 2014