i keep getting headaches, tired, memory lapses. i'm under stress and a single parent to 3 kids. what are my chances of having brain tumor. i'm 29f?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
Very, very low : I'm linking to statistics, but there is every reason to think it's not brain cancer. Stress is my guess and other illnesses and conditions may be involved. Consider supportive therapy to relieve the burden, or yoga, meditation, support groups - have a full general exam to discover anemia, thyroid or other deficiencies, etc. http://www.abta.org/about-us/news/brain-tumor-statistics/ Best wishes.
Answered on Aug 28, 2017
1
Dr. Louis Cooper
47 years experience Pediatrics
Do the headaches occur in the same place? Do you have emesis without nausea or headache on awakening? You owe it to yourself and to your children to be checked carefully and make sure no treatable disease is present. You might want to keep a log of your symptoms and what caused the symptom and your treatment, This will be helpful to your doctor.
Aug 24, 2014