Bay Shore, NY

On and off weird feeling in face/chin for days.feels like tension.not numb and not painful.i can feel touch.tias?pcp says it's anxiety/stress.age28.

Dr. David Satloff
Pain Management 40 years experience
Further testing: Before a DX of anxiety is made, I would check the tissues for the presence of pathogens. Then I would rule out the presence of VOCs , followed by the presence of a parasite, all of which could produce a weird sensation. I have always found a physiological basis for such weird sensations. If there was numbness or pain, there would be other considerations.

Last updated Aug 24, 2014