Australia

i had 1ml restylane (dermal fillers) injected to lips today. maybe over injected?! swollen hard huge! itchy! might also be allergic to hylaundise to remove filler,help

Dr. Tiffanie Noonan
Return to doc...: Get an appointment today to be seen by the doctor who did the cosmetic lip injection. You may be having an allergic reaction to the substance that was injected; however, you need an exam to determine if this is the case and the appropriate management. If you have any throat swelling or difficulty breathing contact EMS immediately. Take care.
Dr. Glenn Messina
Aesthetic Medicine 35 years experience
Rare allergic: This is likely just swelling from the injection into the lip normally they swell for 1-3 days and feel hard due to this swelling. It is possible to be allergic to HA but very rare. I would wait before trying to reverse the filler with a product that breaks down HA