Hi i have diabetes and have a rash on my hand but i also have it on the very upper part and inside my upper leg it itches so bad please help me reliev?

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Not related: Try hydrocortisone cream and use only unscented soap to wash your hands. If problem persists, see your doctor or a dermatologist
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Antifungal: It is difficult to tell the cause of a rash without seeing it but a common type of rash that is itchy is a yeast or fungal rash. I would first try an over the counter yeast treatment like lamisil (terbinafine) cream (terbinifine). It can take several weeks applying the cream bid to get rid of the rash. If this does not work then I suggest seeing your doctor for an exam.

Last updated Aug 17, 2014